Thursday, September 11, 2014

Throwback Thursday: April 19, 2011

On April 19, 2011, I created my very first set of distressed clothespins.
(And it was only one day later that they sold, too.) I had no idea the journey they would take me on!
Distressed Rose & White Clothespins, Set Of 6
"Pink is always in - add a little shabbiness & you have a stylish way to display photos, hang banners, or keep yourself organized."

The distressing is a bit rough - My skills have much improved since then - but they were still lovely.
The clothespins originally arrived on a piece of embossed cardstock in an organza bag.

That has changed. Clothespins are now tucked into a cotton muslin bag, a perfect way to store them.
And there are many, many more colors to choose from along with different sizes.

Is there a creation that you have improved on over time?
Share it in the comments. I'd enjoying hearing about it!

With blessings & joy, yours truly . . . Corrinne Quinn

No comments: