Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WINNERS: Spark Your Creativity Now Challenge #5


In the words of the white rabbit: I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
What date is that? Announcing the winners of the last challenge!

And here they are . . .

Beccy's Place - 3 Digital Images

Pin & Tack - Micro Clothes Pin Banner Gift Kit

Congrats, ladies! To claim your prize, please send an email to Corrinne (me): pinandtack@gmail.com no later than February 10th. If prize is not claimed, another winner will be picked.

-----


-----

Wow, wow, WOWZERS!
There were over 400 projects shared with us in January. 420 to be exact.
What can I say? Thank you, grazie, merci :)

Here are a few random entries to enjoy . . .




Time to join the newest challenge.
It started on the 1st, but it's still going strong.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Congratulations on the winners and thank you for displaying my card Winter Time Fun! What an honor! Enjoy your week! Gail Scott

Sarah said...

Wonderful, inspiring cards! I tried to e-mail you with a question but the address doesn't seem to be correct. Is there another e-mail address? Thanks

Corrinne said...

Hi, Sarah!

My email is pinandtack@gmail.com (Just like the name of the blog.) I know that I had it wrong on the Contact page, but I did fix it.