Friday, October 26, 2012

Boo From Skeleton





Oh, boy, am I bummed! I moderate any comments left on my blog.
And what did I do? I clicked "Delete" instead of "Publish" - Doh, doh, doh!
Eighteen comments were lost and there's nothing I can do to get them back.

Unfortunately, Blogger doesn't have a place that stores deleted comments.
Nor do they ask you if you really want to delete them before actually deleting them.
Ok, ok, I'll man up. I did click "Delete" after all.

This card was submitted to these challenge blogs:

12 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

Beautiful card. Interesting layout. Terrifying skeleton !!! Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week aand good luck !

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Chrissy said...

What a great fun card Corrinne..

Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the skeleton! Thanks for joining our Orange Challenge at Use It Tuesday this week.
Tammy

Debs said...

Super card - scary skelton!
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Tamie said...

Loving the pattern paper and the skeleton is awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

inkypinkies said...

That's a cool, spooky card! I like the patterned paper and that skeleton is a cute, funky embellishments! Thanks for joining us at HSS :) Erika

Krista said...

Super cool and super creepy! My boys would love it!! Great layout, too! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

Jill said...

gorgeous halloween creation thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Danielle said...

Real fun card, love the skeleton!
Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday's orange challenge!

Lydia said...

love the skelington xx thank you for playing at MMCS xxx

Renee Matarese said...

Very cool card and that paper is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week.
Renee

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!