Tuesday, September 25, 2012

{PIN}spirational Challenge #26: Photo - Maple Tree In Autumn

Welcome, Autumn!

We are celebrating this beautiful season with a gorgeous tree for inspiration at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

Our sponsor is the wonderful Stitchy Bear Stamps. While I haven't used one of their digis in this creation, I have in the past (click here) & will definitely be doing so in the future.

Are you inspired? If so, please share your creation with us. I can't wait to see it!
 This creation is all about using what I have.
The only item that is "new" is the grosgrain ribbon, which is my new obsession!

The polka dot chipboard flower (right side) is at least 3 years old! Talk about hoarding :)

Have you been using up your stash lately? What is the oldest item you have in your supplies?
This card was submitted to these challenge blogs.

14 comments:

Misty's said...

Hi Corrinne
Another gorgeous card with Autumn theme. Love those leaves again and your snail is a cutie. Your new obsession grosgrain ribbon looks fantastic too.
The oldest item I have in my supplies is probably 7 years old ( skeleton leaves) but those are from days when I was not crafting and when I started crafting last year I found them between in all my stuff and thought it could come handy one day.
Michaela xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Ooh! This is spectacular.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

paige said...

Terrific card! I love the gathered leaves and the snail is too cute! Love this one!

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Corrinne. Amazing use of colours!

Anne said...

A lovely card
Thanks for playing along with Totally Papercrafts, good luck.
Anne x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Really lovely. Great colours. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts and Good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Beverly said...

Love it all...the leaves, the ribbon, and the little snaily...thanks for joining in at TT...xx Bev xx

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Beautiful card, sweet design and fabulous colors. Been trying to get in contact, kindly send me a e-mail.bmcuttino@hotmail.com

Grandma Bonnie said...

Corrinne, what a nice happy card..i love the little snail!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Back with a different hat. Fabulous card and beautiful design. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Tuesday Throwdown. We look forward to seeing you again week.
Berni,DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the Autumn hues and foliage for this beautiful card .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

belldoubleyou said...

I love those bright leaves with all the blue!

Jeannie said...

I love the bright blue touches with this adorable card! Thanks so much for joining us for the Fall Foliage challenge at Broken Box Stock.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Margaret said...

I love your colorful card. Cute image and the blue ribbon and polka dot flower really set off the autumn leaves!