Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Challenge #11: Black & White

Did you see my sneak preview? Did you guess correctly? It's all about black & white! I created a box with lots of those two basic colors. It has a collection of buttons, boutique bow, satin ribbon & delicate yellow roses. Shabby chic & sweet!

This week at Tuesday Alchemy is VERY SPECIAL! We have first sponsored challenged, so you can win a prize by joining us for the challenge. Karen's Scraps And Graphics has generously offered a $10 coupon to their shop AND has signed up to be our regular sponsor - Woohoo!



I opted for sparkling rhinestone details instead of a latch.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a magnificently altered box, looking sooooo good! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, I so appreciate your warm and loving words, hugs, Ira xox

Corrinne said...

Thank you so much, Ira! Your works are incredible and I was excited to find your blog - So much inspiration :)

Eileen Ng-Frumkin said...

Nice vintage looking box! My attention is drawn to the black ribbon and buttons--interesting combo!

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is so beautiful Corrinne! I love the black and white combo with the splash of yellow and I especially love that you threaded your buttons :) Sarah x

Loves Happy Hour said...

i really love this!! it all came together so nicely!! i love the look of it!

cheers!
kelli

Laine Kammeraad said...

Absolutely beautiful Corrinne. I love the addition of the yellow rose. Thanks so much for your comments on my blog. I appreciate the feedback and warm welcome.

With smiles,

Laine

Laine Kammeraad said...

Hi Corrinne, I just checked out your Etsy shop and you are so creative!! I just discovered you live in Medford. I just moved from Medford to California. I hope you don't mind my adding your shop to my circle.

With more smiles

Laine